Pancakes don’t have to be an indulgence that you only have on Pancake day. With no eggs, dairy, or gluten these vegan plant protein based pancakes are a deliciously wholesome breakfast meal that you can have everyday.
Best part of this whole thing is that the recipe is insanely simple. Throw everything together and whip them up in just a few minutes.
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- ¼ cup plant based protein
- 1 cup cashew or almond milk (sub with any other plant based milk)
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- avocado oil for frying
1. In a large bowl mix together oat flour, protein, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk well until smooth and no clumps remain.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium to high heat. When the pan is hot pour ¼ cup of the batter into the middle of the pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook on the other side until both sides are golden brown.
3. Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
Enjoy with fresh fruits, yogurt and maple syrup.