With Halloween coming up pumpkins are everywhere. But did you know that pumpkins can actually give your skin some tremendous boosts?
Pumpkin contains niacin, riboflavin, B6 and folate, which increases blood circulation and also helps in treating acne. It also contains zinc and potassium, which combats redness and reduces skin inflammation. Pumpkin is a rich source of Vitamin C which increases the production of collagen, which further improves the tone and elasticity of skin and is also high in beta-carotene which helps in reversing UV damage and improves skin texture.
So enjoy Halloween and give your skin an extra boost with this delicious and super easy to make Pumpkin Smoothie.
– 2 cups of pumpkin cubes
– 1 cup diced carrot
– ½ cup diced apples
– 2 tbsp honey
– ½ tsp cinnamon powder, 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pour pumpkin, carrot, apples in a grind and give a blend.
- Blend in batches to make a smooth puree.
- Now add lemon juice, honey, cinnamon powder and mix.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!