If you are looking to reduce or eliminate altogether your meat and dairy product consumption, you need to ensure you get enough protein in your diet. These delicious snack bars are not only high in all plant-based protein and totally vegan but also are super easy to make and don’t require baking.
• 1 cup oats
• 8 stoned dates, cut in half
• ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
• 3 tablespoons chia seeds
• Pinch of salt
• 1/3 cup almond milk
• ½ vanilla protein powder
• 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Add peanut butter, dates, and oats to a food processor, pulsing until the ingredients break down.
- Add the chia seeds, protein powder, and almond milk.
- Pulse until thoroughly combined. Transfer the dough to a mixing bowl and stir in the chocolate chips if you want to add the chocolaty touch. The mix should resemble the cookie dough.
- Press the dough into a tray lined with waxed paper and let firm up in the refrigerator.
- Slice into bars of desired size.
You can always add more peanut butter and/or almond milk to adjust stickiness. Also, if you don’t want to use peanut butter you can always use sunflower seed butter.